Lynx LED Dimmer
- Fits Australian wall switch plate apertures (i.e., the Sylvania Trader Cougar ranges, plus HPM and Clipsal ranges)
- Separately switched 2-wire design-no neutral wire connection required for wallplate retrofit installation
- Inbuilt overload protection and short circuit protection
- Incorporates a thermal fuse
- Rotary control with mechanical adjustment for minimum brightness level
- Protected against damage from connection to incompatible inductive load types (i.e., motor loads), via conduction angle windback
- Complies with all relevant Australian standards
- “Soft-start” help prolong lamp and driver life
Shipping prices to anywhere in Australia
|Price of Item||Postage Cost|
Direct Lighting will accept returns, where the stock is found to be faulty. In this instance, we will replace the broken part or the whole of the product, as appropriate.
If the item is faulty, we will refund you the shipping cost to get the item back to us and will pay the freight for the item to be returned to you.
In the event that a Direct Lighting staff member issues a product that proves incorrect for the purpose it was purchased for, we will consider accepting a product return. In this instance, on return of the stock in saleable condition, and at the discretion of the Manager, we will issue a refund, or credit, for the cost of the stock purchased.
In the instance where you may buy an item and then have a change of mind, at the discretion of the manager, an in-store credit may be issued on request. In this instance, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
You have 5 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.